Saturday, March 31, 2012

Visitation and Funeral

The Visitation for our precious Addi will be Sunday, April 1st from 4-6 at Rosewood Funeral Home in Pasadena.

Funeral will be at our amazing church, Clear Creek Community Church at 10:00 a.m on Monday morning.

Again, Darrell and I, and our entire family thank you for all of your prayers. We love reading all of the texts, emails, messages, etc. Thank you so much!

11 comments:

  1. Grateful to have had the opportunity to meet your family at TCH while we too are waiting on a second chance at life for Madi Rae! Words cannot express my deepest sympathy for you, your husband and family. Although I I didn't know Cade or Addi, I know they had a huge loving & kind family. Comforting to know that Addi is back in her big brother's arms now. Prayers for a lifetime of peace, Wyoming Maternal Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog for a while. I am sooo sorry for your loss, I can't imagine. Lifting you up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog through the Parker's. My heart and prayers go out to you and all of your dear family. I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer and Matt BrewerApril 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM

    Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Addi was a light in every light she touched. Love Addie B's family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Cade as one of my amazing peewees, but I never got the opportunity to meet adorable little Addi. Im heart broken for your loss, but over joyed to know that your two little angels are with their heavenly father, free of any worldly troubles or sorrows. I'll continue to pray for you and your family to feels God's peace and comfort in this time of grief. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog through another Mama's blog. I am so very sorry to hear about your precious Addi. My heart breaks for you. I'll be praying for you and your husband as you prepare to lay your sweet girl to rest today. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered your story through a friends of yours and you are both in my hearts right now!!
    I am so sorry for your loss of Addi. Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful children. I will be praying for your comfort in the days ahead. May God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot even imagine your pain right now. I don't know you but can only imagine how strong you are after the last couple of years. Losing a child is unimaginable... Prayers to our and husband. Thinking of you from one mom to another.

    Nicholle from Pearland

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your husband will be in my daily prayers

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't know you or where you are from, but I am from St. Kitts and I want you to know that people all over the world are hearing your story and praying for you. I am amazed by your faith. Know that me and my church will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete