So tonight was really exciting. Darrell and I went up to see Addi and her eyes were open. We started talking to her and her eyes started following us. She spotted Mr. G and looked at him. I got her to SMILE at me and she made a sad face when we had to leave. It brought tears to my eyes. They are glad that she is moving, but right now they need her to be still. They kept having to give her more sedation medication to keep her from moving. Talk about a little fighter!!
Tomorrow they are going to try and ween her off of the ECMO machine. Please pray that her heart will be able to function on its own. Currently it is functioning with the help of the machine. That is the big goal for tomorrow. She has been doing so well! We appreciate your prayers more than you know....keep them coming!!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


Susie, I am so happy to know that Addi is doing better. She is amazing! I will continue praying. Cristina
ReplyDeleteSo glad she is doing better! Continuing to pray.
ReplyDelete