Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another Thursday Appointment

Addi had another check up today at TCH. Her X-ray looked good! The doctor said it looked the same as last week. She has to wear a halter monitor for 24 hours. They like to have their heart patients wear them every few months. They just want to make sure something out of the ordinary isn't happening with her heart. We also don't have to take her back for two weeks. That's progress since Darrell has been taking her once a week.

She was one tired little girl today. She went down at 6:30. Because of the timing of her appointment she didn't get much of a nap. She's such a sweetie, but she doesn't really appreciate having to wear the monitor. I think the tape pulls on her and ever since her surgery she's a tad bit dramatic when it comes to things being on her chest. I've attached a picture of her with the halter and one to show how tired she was.

I know I say this all of the time, but I really can't say it enough. Thank you so much for all of your continued prayers and support. They mean more than you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment