Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bow Time

I got to go up and fix Addi's hair a little today. I braided her hair so that it would be easier to keep under control. They also told me I could put a bow in her hair too!! She looks precious!

I can't say enough how blessed we are to have SO many people in our lives who love us. It is overwhelming each time I think about how many people are praying for our precious Addi (and I think about it often). Keep them coming! We love y'all.

4 comments:

  1. My love and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying unceasingly for sweet Addie and you guys as well! We have been praying as a family together, so Atianna knows Addie's story. She always speaks of Addie and tells us when she prays by herself for her.Our thoughts are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, sweet baby girl!! I love her little giraffe, her little partner. Our familiy is continuing to lift Addi up in prayer. God speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica & Brent ClarksonMarch 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM

    Susie and Darrell,

    We love you all so much and have been constantly checking the updates on sweet Addi. She really is such a fighter! We've been praying and thinking of you all lots. Your faith in God is so encouraging! We're here for you and keeping you in our prayers.

    Love,
    Jessica & Brent Clarkson

    ReplyDelete