I got to hold Addi tonight! I have been waiting so long to wrap my arms around my precious girl and I finally got to. Our sweet nurse made it happen. The nurses here are truly amazing!
Addi had her pic line put in today. Tomorrow they are planning on getting Addi up and moving. We'll see how that goes. I'm excited to see her up. I'm also anxious about how she'll do. She's been through a lot and it may take awhile to get her back to "normal".
Thank you for your continued prayers! God continues to do amazing things through Addi. We're still praying for a heart...sooner than later. I also pray for the donor family who will be giving Addi their child's heart. This is heavy on my heart and I just pray they find a little comfort knowing that their precious child is living on through someone else.
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago




She is such a precious blessing and such a cutie! We are praying hard for yall! Im friends with Lisa and first heard of your wonderful family when your son passed. Im a member of the ymca. Please know that we are praying for you and hoping for nothing but the best!
ReplyDeleteGods blessings,
Kristy Purdue
How wonderful! We are still praying.
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing to follow Addi's progress and see God's wonderful grace and mercy upon her. Praying for a full recovery and nothing less.
ReplyDeleteI know to be able to hold Addi in your arms brings peace to you, praying for more of that!
Love in Christ, Lou Ann Vaughn (Calvary Houston)