Monday, March 12, 2012

Wristbands

Like I've said before, the school where I teach is absolutely wonderful. I work with the most caring and compassionate group of people. As one of our first fundraisers for Addi, a few of my good friends at school designed one of those silicone wristbands to sell. It is red and they say "Remembering Cade" and "Embracing Addi"! I thought it was so sweet how they included Cade on the bracelet too.

The bracelets are one for $3 or two for $5. If you would like one, or some, email me or let me know and I'll figure out how to get them to you! They have already sold over 500!!

Here are two pictures of the bracelet (I tried to show each of the phrases). This is the best I could do, and they are a little hard to read. My email is scarpenter0104@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment