Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More than Words

The past couple of weeks have been such an emotional time for us. Darrell and I can't say thank you enough to ALL of the prayers, thoughts, emails, texts, cards, and everything. We are truly blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends, and even people we haven't met. The funeral was amazing and proved that we are allowed to feel the way we feel. God loves us know matter what.

Like I said before, we are heartbroken with loss of our sweet Addi. We now have to find a new normal for the second time. It's been six years since we've been without children. This is going to be difficult since our precious children were our life. We started our day with them and ended it with them. The happiness that Cade and Addi brought to our family can't be described in words.

I know that God has special for the two of us. For now, we'll take it one day at a time knowing that He is with us to carry us through!

12 comments:

  1. My heart has been breaking for your family! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are continually in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie and Darrell,

    The strength and faith that you have shown is admirable! I can't imagine what you and your family are going through, but I do know you and since I've know you you have always been a strong person and the passion that you and Darrell have shown is amazing! You may have not had a quantity of life with your children but from the pictures we can all see you both had a quality of life with them and I'm sure they are watching over the both you as true angels! God definitely has a plan for the both of you and I know that the passion that you both share will truly inspire others. May God comfort you in the days and weeks to come and if you need anything just let me know!

    Sabrina Dapsich Longoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. First & foremost my family & I are deeply sorry for yours & Darrell's loss. The strength in your words is truly moving and something for us all to admire. My wife & I have been deeply moved, hurt, & confused by what y'all have been dealing with since the loss of Cade & now with Addi, but your strength & faith has never seemed to waver in your words which is something we have the deepest admiration & the upmost respect for. I know there is nothing that can be said to ease yalls heart break, but my wife & I have carried heavy hearts for days now since we learned of Addi's passing & I felt I needed to at least offer our condolences as well as let you know we have been truly blessed to read your words of great strength & faith.

    Thank you & Darrell for shaing yalls story with such grace & please accept our deepest heart felt condolences. I pray that God gives y'all the strength & healing as your 2 sweet angels watch over y'all. God bless you & Darrell. We will forever remember Cade as his tree grows outside the Y & forever embrace Addi for her great strength.

    Our Deepest Condolences & God Bless,
    Alfred & Melissa Guillen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you both during this difficult time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continuing to pray for you and Darrell. We have never met, but your sweet family stays on my mind. It is easy to see what amazing faithful people you are. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darrel and Susie, my heart breaks for you. Your faith is an inspiration to all . Your story has impacted so many lives and I'm sure has brought many to know or want to know your God! When my Caleb died at 3 1/2, I used to tell people "he brought more people to the Lord in his short little life than I had". And I know he was there with Cade waiting to see Adi.I will continue to pray for you both. There will be days I'm sure you will feel like God literally PICKS YOU UP UNDER YOUR ARMS AND KICKS YOUR FEET TO WALK YOU THROUGH THE DAY. And sometimes he just picks you up and CARRIES YOU! I pray God wraps his Arms around you and gives you the peace that passes all understanding, and that he gives you rest.....and I Know words can't ease your pain but God can. Krysti (Jessica's Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you all

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know you but have read your story and am now keeping your family in my prayers. May you find great comfort in thoughts of your children holding hands, playing together in heaven. Because that's exactly what they're doing with strong healthy hearts, out of pain, without a concern or worry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Because HE LIVES, WE CAN FACE TOMORROW..... You are heavy on my heart and in my prayers on this Easter Day. Krysti

    ReplyDelete