Monday, April 23, 2012

Back at Work

Today I went back to school to begin a second "new normal". It was good to be back and my kids were so excited to see me. Some ran down the hall to hug me and I heard LOTS of stories about things that happened while I was gone.It really warmed my heart!

I know I've said it before, but I really do teach at the most wonderful school! Everyone has been so supportive and loving. It made it really easy to get back into the swing of things. The group of ladies I teach with are more than just co-workers, they are like family. Kathy and Larissa have been with me from the beginning. They both mean so much to us!

Here's a picture of the three of us... It's our "ugly Christmas sweater day." I couldn't find another picture of us!! Haha...I'm sure they'll appreciate that!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by the grace of God. I have been keeping your family in my prayers. I just wanted you to know that. Sending you many prayers from my family in Lousiana.

    ReplyDelete