Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Easter is a bitter sweet day for our family. Darrell and I never experienced an Easter with both of our children. This year is even more bitter sweet with the loss of our precious Addi. However, Cade and Addi are celebrating their first Easter together! I can't think of a more wonderful place than Heaven to celebrate.

We miss both of them SO much, and we know they are having the best Easter ever with their Heavenly Father!

Happy Easter Caderader and Addibelle!!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your hubs on this day and every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faith is profound and inspiring. We have not met but we have common friends through Gilmore. Your family has been very heavy on my heart and intensely uplifted in my prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss. I admire your ability to see them both celebrating in heaven together having their best Easter ever, understanding better than anyone on earth what the true meaning of this day offers. I can only imagine that they both are so very proud and saying "look that is my Mom and Dad down there, they are such a witness for Christ on Earth, they told us all about you Jesus and now they are sharing their love for you with people they have not even met!" Profound and inspiring faith! May the prayers of all the earth, because anyone who has heard of your situation I can reassure you they are all praying for you and will continue to uplift for years to come, be of some comfort during your grief and sadness.
    With sincere sympathy, Dianne Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing picture in my mind! As much you have been on my mind through my own sadness for what has happened, your faith is so inspiring. I will spend the rest of this wonderful day with your two babies in Heaven together. Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie....you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend of a friend and my heart has just been so heavy for you and your husband. I couldn't sleep the other night and felt led to just pray for you without ceasing. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through, but am so thankful for your faith in our Lord...for I know that it is only through Him, and the promises He has given us, that you are able to get through each day. Just wanted you to know that we have been praying for you, and will continue to do so.
    Karla

    ReplyDelete