Thursday, April 26, 2012

We have ADDI*TUDE!

I'm not sure if you've heard this before, but I work with unbelievable friends.  Today we had our 5th grade Science STAAR test and my team called me into one of their classrooms.  My whole team (all five of us) were in there and Kathy pulled out these pink shirts.  They said "Got Addi*tude?" and underneath it says, "Always Remembered.  Forever cherished."  ...and of course they are PINK!  It brought tears to my eyes thinking about my precious little girl and her Addi*tude.

At Addi's funeral our pastor, Greg Poore, gave an amazing sermon about Addison and he challenged everyone to live with "Addi"tude.  Many people who were at the service have told me that the message he gave, especially the phrase "living with "Addi"tude" has really stuck with them.  She was such a sweet, little girl who was also such a strong fighter.  For half of her short life, she proved to everyone how tough she really was!  I hope that everyone tries to live their life with Addi*tude!

My 5th Grade Team with our Addi*tude shirts!

I found this picture of us from a couple of years ago on my computer at school....much better than ugly sweaters!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Those girls are pure gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that!! I loved the "Addi"tude message that he gave as well.

    ReplyDelete