Monday, May 7, 2012

Fun at the Ranch

Sunday Darrell and I went with Laura and Marcel to the Meijer family ranch.  One other couple met us there and we had a great time.  First of all, Darrell LOVES this kind of stuff.  He rode four wheelers with Marcel and did a little fishing with Taylor.  Laura and I played around with all those kids!

Me and Darrell with Parker, Kale, Landon, and Gracie


Me and Darrell


Just the girls!

Darrell and Landon playing


The ranch is in Columbus and it is beautiful! There is a creek that runs behind the house, a lake to fish in, and "toys" to play with.  Marcel's parents are in the process of building a new house out there and the plan is to have it ready by Super Bowl.  It was a tad toasty, but we enjoyed our time there.  It was great to get away for the day and relax with great friends.  I even got in some quality snuggling time with Gracie that I totally took advantage of!  I loved every minute of it!!  Thank you, Laura and Marcel, for a great time and we'll be waiting for our Super Bowl invite.

Me and Gracie

Cuddling with Gracie...LOVE it!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with y'all and look forward to going back!! Most of all I love how much our kids adore y'all :)

    ReplyDelete