Today was a good day. Addi was awake off and on today. She will be getting more and more alert and active as time goes on. The nurse asked her today if she could cough for her and she told her no! She also drank some juice from a sippy cup and held it by herself. She is doing so well! The night nurse put a gown on her tonight and she looks so comfortable.
Thank you so much for all of the prayers. Please keep them coming!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago





These are some beautiful pictures! I have tears of joy and am saying many prayers of Thanksgiving tonight.
ReplyDeleteYou are all constantly in my prayers and on my heart! I am so thankful for the amazing progress she has made and will pray for continued improvement and a new heart very soon:)
ReplyDeleteLauren Hanegan
Beautiful and strong little girl and amazing family...prayers being sent!
ReplyDeleteMy whole family hav been and will continue to lift you up in prayer! Adi is such a precious gift and is a strong little fighter. I pray for rest and the Lords Peace for you and your husband. Continue to be a witness for God, Adi has touched so many already, God has big plans for Her! Praying for a stronger and better day tomoro! Xoxoxo Krysti Long ( Jessica Stevens Aunt)
ReplyDeleteWe are all praying for Addi! What amazing progress she is making!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers to your family!. Addison is doing amazing and has touched so many lives. God has big plans for her and I know she will continue to receive miracles.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Addi is doing so well. Love the pictures. So glad the nurse could find a gown that had giraffes on it. Keeping all of you in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for you guys I can't imagine the paIn that you feel. I do know that Gods ways and His thoughts are so much higher then ours. I know that I personally question His ways quit often but have learned to rarely doubt them. I was one of the Paramedics that responded to the 911 call for Cade. I have done this kind of work for over 20 years and have seen my share of heart ache. Rarely has a family touched my heart like yours. I was at Cade's funeral thinking by chance I could offer my support to you but instead it was I that was touched. The Peace of God was tangiable. I don't understand why things have happened the way they have but I do know tha Jesus is able to carry you guys through. Stay strong in Him. Remember Hes at His strongest when we are at our weakest. My prayer and tears are with you and for you.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that I'm sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. My heart goes out to you and your entire family. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. May God comfort your hearts during this trial in your life. The memories you all shared as a family will live in your hearts eternally and noone will ever take those beautiful memories away. Thinking of you and praying for you daily.
ReplyDeleteMaria R.