Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Plan for Sunday

Today the plan is to start weening Addi off of the sedation to get her to wake up. This is exciting news...I can't wait to see her awake. This process has to be done carefully. They have to make sure she doesn't get too excited or too upset and cause stress to her heart.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures today of her awake. Thanks again, for all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Precious Susie and Darrell, I am so thankful for the progress Addi has made. I am praying. Everytime I think of your sweet baby I lift her to heaven. My mother is praying as well as so many others in my family. We have spread the word and Addi is surrounded by angels. Please also take care of yourselves, Addi will need you. And call me if I can do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete