Monday, March 26, 2012

Goodnight Monday

Well today has been a great day! The CT scan results came back good. At 7:15 this evening they turned off the breathing machine and she's been breathing on her own for a little over an hour. She is still intubated, just in case she starts to struggle. Hopefully the tube will come out tomorrow. I'm really wanting to hold her, and I think the tube has to be removed for me to be able to.

She looks great and has been awake quite a bit. She watches what the nurses are doing and I wouldn't dare leave the room with her awake. She watches to make sure you don't leave. We're looking forward to another good day tomorrow. Praying hard for a healthy heart while we wait for a new one!

Here's a picture of her breathing on her own while she's sleeping!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Susie. She is such a little fighter, but I'm sure she has an AWESOME little ANGEL watching over her. I pray that Addi gets better day by day and that a new heart arrives soon.

    Best Wishes,

    Aimee Morton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifted Addi and all her doctors and nurses up in prayer tonight with my 5 yr old son! Praying for a great Tuesday and a new heart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby girl. May the Lord continue to be with Addi and strengthen her heart and body. Praying for peace and strength for you, Darrell and the family at this time too. Wisdom and guidance for the doctors and nurses, that He would guide every single step of the way. Lifting Addi up in prayer continually. Jessica & Family

    ReplyDelete