Today has been an awesome day and it's only half way done. Addi had her CT scan today and we were told that "unofficially" it looks good. Because of this, she has become active on the transplant list once again, this time as a 1A. This is the highest priority on the list. So we can be getting a call anytime about a new heart for Addi. We were told that there is still no way of knowing when we'll get the call, but we pray it will be sooner than later!
Words can't describe the feelings and emotions that I'm having right now. Again...thank you so much for all of the prayers, sweet texts and emails, and everything else! We appreciate it more than you know.
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago



Susi & Darrell- I am so glad to hear Addi is doing better. I have been keeping up with your updates via your blog. Her progress is due an amazing God and Addi's large Angel following lifting her up to receive God's touch to heal her. I will pray that she continues to get better and that a heart arrives soon. I now feel that I can tell Boo of Addi's situation and she will add her to her prayers. She still mentions Cade (as she says her cousin) and even wrote of him for a school assignment. We love you guys. If you need anything you let me know.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteThis is great news! I think of you guys always, Addi is a fighter! My prayers are always with you guys.
ReplyDeleteAna
May God give Addi the strength. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteSusie, I simply am amazed! Addi is so strong and determined. Thanks be to God for her continued improvement! We will be praying for a heart to come soon, and for your peace of mind. May God continue to bless your family with his power, comfort, and healing hands.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Debi and Mallory