Our family is grieves alongside you my friend. May you find comfort and peace knowing your sweet babies are dancing with the Lord with brand new hearts that are filled with joy to be in HIS presence. Our heavenly father unconditionally loves them. I believe you guys will have a beautiful family reunion some day! In the mean time may the Lord wrap his loving arms around you for comfort and peace. Here for you. With Love, Garcia Family
Dear Susie, You and Darrell must be so proud of your wonderful angles. In their short lives, Cade and Addi taught us so much, brought us together in prayer and forever changed our souls. They did more than most people do in a lifetime. Their legacy and your faith will help you find comfort and peace Love, Cristina
I am sorry for the loss of your two precious angels. Your faith in our loving God is so inspirational. I will continue to lift you up in prayer so that God will keep you wrapped in His arms during this time of great sadness on Earth. His plans are so perfect. Even the fact that your friend helped you create this blog with so many cherished memories shows that He knows the plans He has for you. You have been an inspiration to me to be more patient and loving with my children. The love you have for God, your husband and your family shines like a beacon for all to see. God Bless~ Tonya Poppen, Byron, IL
I am so sorry for your loss--Cade and Addie were loved by two wonderful parents and I will be praying for you and your entire family for healing and peace. Please let Christopher and me know if we can do anything to ease your pain in any way. With love, Doni Wilson (Christopher's Mom)
Darrell and I were married in 2004. We had Cade in 2006 and Addison was born in 2010. Sadly Cade went to be with his Lord and Savior in 2011 and Addi joined him in 2012. After losing Cade and Addi we were told we shouldn't have anymore children of our own. We knew that we were meant to have children and could not imagine life without them. We prayed a lot about it and chose to do IVF. God blessed us with our twins, Easton and Emerson in 2014.
They are both so beautiful and perfect! God has some sweet angels with Him! I am so sorry for all your pain.
ReplyDeleteyour children are so beautiful and precious.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you.
mary mac and tim brookins
Our family is grieves alongside you my friend. May you find comfort and peace knowing your sweet babies are dancing with the Lord with brand new hearts that are filled with joy to be in HIS presence. Our heavenly father unconditionally loves them. I believe you guys will have a beautiful family reunion some day! In the mean time may the Lord wrap his loving arms around you for comfort and peace. Here for you.
ReplyDeleteWith Love, Garcia Family
Dear Susie,
ReplyDeleteYou and Darrell must be so proud of your wonderful angles. In their short lives, Cade and Addi taught us so much, brought us together in prayer and forever changed our souls. They did more than most people do in a lifetime. Their legacy and your faith will help you find comfort and peace
Love,
Cristina
I meant angels, sorry.
DeleteSorry, I meant angels.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for the loss of your two precious angels. Your faith in our loving God is so inspirational. I will continue to lift you up in prayer so that God will keep you wrapped in His arms during this time of great sadness on Earth. His plans are so perfect. Even the fact that your friend helped you create this blog with so many cherished memories shows that He knows the plans He has for you. You have been an inspiration to me to be more patient and loving with my children. The love you have for God, your husband and your family shines like a beacon for all to see. God Bless~ Tonya Poppen, Byron, IL
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss--Cade and Addie were loved by two wonderful parents and I will be praying for you and your entire family for healing and peace. Please let Christopher and me know if we can do anything to ease your pain in any way.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Doni Wilson (Christopher's Mom)