I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday!! Darrell and I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with twins. Everything looked good and Dr. McKenzie was happy with what she saw. I am still really early, only six weeks along, so we are praying that both babies continue to grow and that we are able to see/hear their heartbeats next week! It was a very emotional appointment. My nurse, Barb, was in the room with us too and she was so excited. She even came over and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Dr. McKenzie and Barb have made this such an amazing experience and have made me feel so comfortable. They both obviously know our story and have just really made us feel special.
Another exciting part of the appointment is that I am now able to take the progesterone shot every three days instead of every day. These shots have caused me A LOT of pain and discomfort! The shot itself isn't bad, but the pain, welps, and knots that come after it are unbelievable! So that was good news too!
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for you guys! Two precious miracles!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I have been following your blog for years- I used to work at mossman so a few friends told me about it :) I have thought about your family and prayed for you guys so many times, I just wanted to tell you congrats! I am so happy for y'all
ReplyDeleteTaylor
We are SO SO SO excited for you guys! Yall will continue to be in our prayers through the entire pregnancy and are so happy these kiddos will have yall as parents. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteOMG I am so beyond excited for you!!!!!! Lots of prayers.
ReplyDelete