Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh the Sounds of Heart Beats

We had our doctor appointment on Monday and we heard and saw TWO good heart beats!! We were SO excited!! There's something about hearing heart beats through an ultrasound. 

Again I am still really early so we continue to pray that both babies continue to grow strong and healthy! We go back next week to see how things are progressing!

6 comments:

  1. You do not know me, nor do I even recall how I heard of your blog but know that I am so very very happy for you and your husband. I will continue to pray for those two growing babies inside of you!
    Wishing you all the best from WI!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am THRILLED for you and your husband! I will lift you in prayer as The HOLY SPIRIT keeps you upon my heart.

    Thank you for your updates...I enjoy your heartfelt posts of your journey of faith and trust in The LORD JESUS CHRIST and of HIS SOVEREIGNTY in all things!

    May our GREAT and MIGHTY SAVIOR bring forth HIS BLESSINGS of new lives into your lives! In JESUS NAME, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! What beautiful sound of two heart beats. We will be praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Congratulations! This is just wonderful news. It must be so amazing to hear two heartbeats. Wishing you lots of happiness in your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy. Complete joy. Continuing to lift you and the babies up in prayer. God is good.

    ReplyDelete