Tuesday, June 11, 2013

9 Weeks and Counting

Last week we went to see Dr. McKenzie to see how the babies were doing. They were great!! They were both measuring 8 weeks and heart beats were 160 and 170. Dr. McKenzie was extremely happy with everything. So happy, that we don't have to go back anymore. I'll continue with my meds for one more week and then I'll be done with those too. On Thursday we had our first appointment with my regular OB. He was happy with everything too!

Right now I'm feeling nauseas off and on and feel like I'm starving all of the time. I've been spending a lot of time on the couch. I'm starting to pooch out already...here we go!

Darrell and I are so excited and last week's appointments made me relax a little. It really sank in that we are having two babies and we can't wait!! Thank you so much for ALL of your continued prayers and support!!

Here I am at nine weeks!


2 comments:

  1. So very happy and excited for you guys!! I cannot wait to follow this journey and see their sweet faces! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're GLOWING of such LIFE within and of you! I am so THANKFUL for this wonderful update!

    "THANK YOU LORD JESUS SO VERY MUCH! I pray YOUR special blessing and the anointing of YOUR ALMIGHTY HAND upon the creation of these two little ones and upon the hearts and lives of this dear couple!"

    In JESUS NAME,
    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete