I made it to 12 weeks and that is a HUGE milestone with twins. Yesterday we went to the doctor for my 12 week appointment and Dr. Milner said everything looked great. Both babies are growing as they should. One measured 12 weeks four days and the other measured 12 weeks two days. Darrell and I could not get over how active they were. They were moving around SO much! It was a great appointment and on our way home I told Darrell how crazy it was that I have TWO babies in my belly!!
The past four weeks have been okay. I've been really nauseas and sick almost every day. I'm really ready for that to be over with. Other than that, everything else is going well. Time is going by quickly and we're really looking forward to our next appointment because I think we'll be able to find out gender.
Again, thank you so much for all of your continued prayers!!
 |
| 12 Week Bump |
 |
| Baby A |
 |
| Baby B |
 |
| Both Babies--their heads are touching |
So neat!! Ive never seen an ultrasound of twins!
ReplyDeleteHow VERY PRECIOUS!! Just AMAZING to realize that ALMIGHTY GOD is intricately creating every precious detail of these two little babies!
ReplyDeleteAnd 'you' look exceptionally BEAUTIFUL!! The 'glow' is more of a 'radiance'!
So happy to see this updated post. I've been following your story from the beginning, after hearing about your loss from a mutual friend, and I could not be more happy for you and your husband. I continue to pray for you both and for the safe and healthy delivery of your two little miracles.
ReplyDelete