Darrell and I wanted to have a gender reveal party and our doctor kindly did an ultrasound to see what we are having. I thought it would be WAY more exciting if Darrell and I didn't know either, so Dr. Milner let us see them on the screen and then would tell us to turn our heads when he looked for gender.
The reveal...Saturday evening we had our family and friends come over to find out what we were having. I had my sweet friend, Diane, make a cake for the reveal (she was the only one who knew the gender from Thursday to Saturday). When we cut into the cake we would know what we were having, so that's what we did!! I was so anxious and excited!!
AND.......
We found out its A BOY and A GIRL!!! There weren't many dry eyes in the room! Darrell and I are ecstatic! God is SO good and we are so excited about the plans He has for us!!








What a blessing! Truly heaven sent. God's way of showing you He has always been by your side and he is sending you a second chance to raise a little boy and girl just like your little angels in heaven. Touching moment. Blessings!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! How POWERFULLY SWEET is your news! Made me cry and all I could do was pray in PRAISES UNTO THE LORD and asked for HIS continued HAND upon the babies and you! OH JESUS, THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! (-:
ReplyDelete~Kathryn
yes finally my lord fulfilled my wish and congrats to you and your family and let us pray at the end that you have the most wonderful children on earth and may they stay healthy for ever and always amen thanks lord love you
ReplyDeleteHow fitting is this!!! Love love love this!! What a blessing Susie. Continuing to pray for you and your babies!! God is good!
ReplyDelete