Today Cade would have turned seven. Seven. It's hard to imagine our little man would be seven years old. Next week he would be starting second grade. I'm sure he would be busy with sports and riding his bike. I'm sure he would be telling Addi to stay out of his room and to not mess with his toys. Such a big boy, but at the end of the day he would be loving her up, wrestling with dad, and cuddling with mom on the couch...such a love bug. He had such a big heart!
 |
| Seriously Mom, another picture! |
 |
| Love THAT smile! |
I know I say this often, but time has flown by, and yet it feels like he has been gone for SO long. Not a day goes by that we don't think about him. Not a day goes by that we wish he was still here. Words cannot explain how much we miss our Caderader. But in those moments when I feel like my heart is breaking, all I have to do is think about his smile and how he would wrap my face with both his hands and tell me he loved me! Darrell and I know that we will see him again, and who could hope for anything more. Happy Birthday sweet boy, we love you right up to the moon and back!!
 |
| How he slept every night...the only time he would suck his thumb |
 |
| So stinkin cute!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment