The day is finally here! Saturday (tomorrow) I will have the embryo transfer. After five weeks of meds, they will be implanting two embryos. Our egg donor had her eggs retrieved on Monday, and we found out on Tuesday that we had 18 healthy embryos fertilized. I was told the procedure will only take 15 minutes and that I'll need to be off my feet for the rest of the day. I'll go in nine days later to find out if I'm pregnant. It's hard to believe that we started this process at the beginning of November, and tomorrow is the BIG day!
We have had a great experience so far. The doctors and nurses are wonderful! They know are story and have been so supportive!! Thank you so much for all of your continued prayers!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


I have been waiting to hear the news!!! So excited for your family. Praying soooo hard for you. Can't wait to get the good results in 9 days!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! But curious what your plans are for your other 16 children. I have another friend who had invitro twins and they eventually made the difficult but loving choice to donate the embryos to others who could not conceive.
ReplyDelete