Soooo, today I went to the doctor for blood work to see if I am pregnant and it was POSITIVE!! Darrell and I are really excited!! Many tears of happiness were cried today. To be honest, I'm still on cloud nine. We go back on the 28th to find out how many babies there are...one or two!! I'm still taking meds and they will continue for the next few weeks.
Thanks SO, SO much for all of your continued thoughts and prayers! So excited to watch God's plan unfold!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


Oh Susie. I am so happy for you. I have been following your journey through your blog and Kim. You and Darrell deserve all the happiness in the world. What a lucky baby/ies to have two such beautiful guardian angels to watch over them and to have such amazing parents.
ReplyDeleteVanessa Schultz
Congratulations! What a nice Mother's Day gift - a bit of hope during a cloudy day. Prayers for a healthy baby or babies! And a healthy momma. Can't wait to hear the results!
ReplyDelete~
What wonderful news!! Was thinking about y'all this weekend and have been praying for good news.
ReplyDeleteWill continue to pray for y'all and those little baby (ies:))
Praise God!! Saying many prayers for 2 little blessings and a successful and healthy pregnancy. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So happy for you two!! (Three or maybe four.. He! He!)
ReplyDelete