Today our sweet Addi would be three years old...that just seems crazy! I try to think about what she would be like now and I'm imagining she would be quite the sassy little thing. She was always so sweet, but she definitley had some sass when she wanted to. These days are always hard. I can't help but wonder what she would be into now. She would be talking up a storm, I know, and I wish we could have experienced that.
 |
| Kicked back and relaxed |
 |
| This has always been one of my favorite pics--love her hair! |
We cherish all of the time that we had with her and are grateful for all of the memories that we have. I love that we have so many pictures and videos to look at and watch! Love that little angel and we know that she is in Heaven just as happy as can be! Love you right up to the moon and back Addi!!
 |
| Just hanging out |
 |
| Sweet Girl |
Aww sweet Addi. She was only 2 days apart from my daughter(she was born may-24th-2012) I can't imagine my life without her she is my only child. God has a special place for you and your family up in heaven and soon a beautiful gift you will receive with your new baby or babies that you are expecting. God bless you and give you strength. I admire your positive attitude and courage thru this tough year you've experienced. I know Addi must be the happiest little girl up in heaven looking down on you knowing she is about to become a big sister :) sending you and your family love and the happiness you so much deserve. Blessings!!!
ReplyDelete