Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Surgery Moved to Friday

So, I have to say that Darrell definitely earned his "dad of the year" title today. I'm having to save my days for when it is time for transplant. Because of that, Darrell and I decided that I would go to appointments as needed. We thought today's appointment would be one of those. Boy were we wrong! Darrell and Addi arrived at TCH at 8:00 and didn't head home until 4:00. He ended up meeting with a lot more people than we had thought. After an echo, two rounds of blood (both of which took two times to get what they needed), and multiple meetings with doctors...everything looked good for her procedure. Darrell said she was so good and one of the nursed even gave her a baby Cinderella.

With all of that said, she will be having her surgery on Friday morning. The electrophysiologist had an appointment already scheduled for Thursday. We have to be at the hospital at 7:00. Darrell said the appointment made him feel really good about everything!

Here she is...beat, passed out on the couch in the waiting room waiting for the doctor!


1 comment: