We just met with the surgeon and Addi is out of surgery. She did well! They implanted the device under the stomache muscle. He told us she would obviously be really sore. The breathing tube has already been removed. This is great because they originally told us it would be about 12 hours (at least) before they would take it out.
We get to see her in about hour! I'll post again with pictures and update after I see her.
So, the connection in here is not so great! I wrote the above a couple of hours ago. Since then I've been up to see Addi and she looks great! She's in quite a bit of pain and the nurses are keeping her medicated as much as they can. It's hard to watch and listen to her upset, but she's fine and that's all that matters. They also have her arms restrained so she can mess with anything that's attached to her...you know she just loves that!!
Here's a picture of her. Thank you so much for all of the prayers and support!! God is good!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment