Well, I have to say that I am SO glad 2012 is finally here. I was definitely ready for 2011 to be over. We had a wonderful Christmas with our families. It was the last "first" we had to overcome and I have to say it was probably the most difficult. God is so amazing! Because of Him we have felt comforted and loved in this season of our life.
This year is going to be a big year for Addi and our family. We are so glad that there is a "fix" for her condition and we pray every night for patience as we wait for a new heart for her. We know that we have a long road ahead of us, but it is SO worth it!
She is growing up so fast and changing every day. She is so funny and LOVES to sing and dance. The two of us jam in the car and she starts to dance EVERY time she hears music. I can't even explain the joy she has brought to our lives. It's hard to believe that she is already 19 months old. I love watching her play with her babies. She's such a little mommy!
As the new year begins, Darrell and I can't thank our family and friends enough for the continued support and prayers. The power of prayer is amazing! It has made our journey from the last several months so much easier!! As life happens, I'll keep everyone up-to-date.
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment