Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Well Addi has done better today. She actually walked a couple of times today without crying. She even crawled up behind me...which she isn't supposed to do. She still is a little fussy which can make for long days. I'm pretty sure this is because she isn't quite herself yet. I can only imagine how she feels, she's been through a lot.

Tomorrow she has an appointment with Dr. Anderson our pediatrician. I guess he just wants to see her to make sure everything looks good. Tuesday she has an appointment with the surgeon to get a chest X-ray to make sure everything still looks as it should and to get her stitches out.

I'm going back to work tomorrow and am glad to get back into our normal routine. My mom will be keeping Addi for the next five weeks until she is completely healed and can go back to Ashley's.

Here she is tonight eating some fish sticks and enjoying Olivia on tv (one of my favorites!). She was in bed tonight at 6:30...such a tired little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment