Addi is doing great! She is bouncing off the walls and really enjoying being home. We took her out to the mall yesterday. It's the first time she's been "out" since we've been home. She loved it.
Si, Addi likes to spend time in her brother's room. She likes to sit in his chair and other times she likes to get some of his toys to play with. I went to see where she was at this morning, and she had his little Mickey Mouse lap table out from under his bed. All I could hear was "mouse", "roof roof", (for Pluto), and "quack" (for Donald). I had to get her coloring book and take everything out into the living room. It makes me happy to see her with Cade's things. I can't help but think that Cade may not have appreciated it if he were here (haha).
Don't mind the hair. She wanted it up and it slowly falls out because it is so fine...and she wouldn't let me fix it!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment