Friday, February 10, 2012

Late Night Post

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures from tonight that make me smile. I'm in one of those emotional moods where I just think about how blessed I am to have Addi. I've said it a million times that we have a long road ahead of us, but I love that I have Addi TODAY! She brings so much joy and I love that as she gets older I can see Cade in her. There are things that she does that remind me of him.

Tonight when I was getting ready to bathe her I really thought about the scar down her chest and the scar across her belly. Those beautiful scars will forever be a reminder of how precious her life is! I am so thankful that God let us have her!!

Here is a picture I took of her before her bath. One shows her scars and how good they look (she still has some tape covering them at parts) and the other is showing how long her hair is now!

1 comment:

  1. Suz-
    I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you! You are an incredible mom and sometimes I think it's important for us to here that!! You totally amaze me with your strength!! I tell Laura all the time how much you inspire me with your faith ;) keep hanging in there and loving on your precious girl!

    ReplyDelete