Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodnight

Addi got her chest tube in and now she is sleeping soundly. We went up around three to have it put in. It was a LONG day! Addi wasn't able to eat anything since midnight.

The procedure went well and they drained a lot if fluid. She is was uncomfortable and tired. I'm so happy that she is finally sleeping. Tomorrow we'll see what they are going to do as far as meds...if they will make adjustments etc.

Please continue to pray for Addi...that the lungs remain clear of fluid and comfort for her. Pray that Darrell and I remain patient during all of this! God is good and I know that he will continue to take care of us. For now, goodnight! Here's a picture of me and Addi watching Tangled before the tube (excuse the no makeup...I forgot to pack it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment