This afternoon we've been busy with getting Addi to walk, going for rides in the wagon, and taking a bath. She is doing much better about not crying when we make her walk. Now she just whines a little. She has walked three times today about half way down the hall and back.
I also gave her a bath today. I have to bathe her in the bed. She can't be "submerged" for four weeks. She got her stitches out when they had her under for the drain tube. Now I'm trying to slowly get ALL of the bedadine (sp?) off of her scars. It's going to be a long process. One of the nurses brought us this shower cap to wash her hair. It has shampoo in the cap and you warm it up. Then you just rub it around her hair and you don't have to rinse it out. Really convenient!!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago





Yay for Addi! So glad she is up and walking : o )
ReplyDelete