I just have to start by saying how much I love these two (I know, shocker!). There is no such thing as too many kisses at our house, and it's a good thing. They have brought us so much happiness and quite frankly, I can't get enough of them. They are changing more and more every day and their personalities are really shining through.
We have started introducing cereal and vegetables and surprise, surprise, Easton LOVES everything we've given him. Emerson on the other hand is not so fond of the veggies. She absolutely cannot stand green beans and she's thinking about giving squash a chance. It's pretty entertaining watching her facial expressions and even more dramatic, the gagging that takes place!
| Before |
![]() |
| "What's about to happen?" |
![]() |
| "I think I'm going to like this!" |
| First bite |
| Give me more! (He was mad to have to be waiting) |
![]() |
| First bite |
![]() |
| I absolutely HATE this! |
Both of them enjoy being in the exersaucers. Right now we have to tuck a blanket in front of them so that they don't fall over and hit their faces. They both have their preferences though. Easton likes being in the one where he can jump (he absolutely loves to bounce--even when you are holding him he likes to bounce). Emerson prefers the exersaucer that doesn't bounce, but has A LOT more toys to play with. She spins around in the seat to play with all of them. It's so neat to watch them focus in on a toy and reach for it. And then it goes right into their mouths. With that said, I think they both must have teeth trying to come in because EVERYTHING goes into their mouth. This includes, but is not limited to, mom's bracelets, the finger of anyone they grab, their own toes, etc.
My absolute favorite thing that has started is that Easton has become quite the cuddle bug! He lays his head on my shoulder or chest and just loves on you! I LOVE THIS! Emerson, on the other hand, doesn't want to have anything to do with that. She is a little nosy rosy and is afraid that if she lays her head down she is going to miss something. The crazy thing about all of this is that Cade and Addi were the exact same way. Cade loved to cuddle with me and Addi really didn't care much about cuddling.
This past month we also experienced our first virus. Easton had a bad cough and our pediatrician put him on an inhaler to loosen the symptoms. Cade and Addi both had to be on inhalers as infants, so this was nothing new to us. He is now much better!
We are simply loving life and I could not be happier that I am now out of school and I can spend more time with my two love bugs!! We are truly blessed!!
Easton
Weight: 18 pounds (holy moly)
Eating: 6 ounces (7 oz. in the morning and evening)
Cereal: May 12
Veggies: June 2
*Loves to smile, lay on the floor and roll over, and play in the exersaucer.
Emerson
Weight: 14 pounds (as of June 23--I'm so late)
Eating: 5 ounces (6 oz. in the morning and evening)
Cereal: May 12
Veggies: June 4






These two are adorable! Have a fun summer!
ReplyDelete