Six Months
So, I'm a bad mommy! I'm having to hurry and do this post because in three days it will be time for the seven month post. Oh well! We've just been having so much fun, I haven't had time to sit down and get all of this typed up.
Easton and Emerson are both doing amazing! They are both growing like weeds and are just SO happy! They truly smile most of the time and usually only get upset when they are hungry and tired (even those times aren't bad). They are both rolling over all of the time and actually enjoy being on their tummies now. One of their favorite things to do is to roll around and grab each other. Both of them also really enjoy playing in their exersaucers. Now they get bored being in their bouncer chairs and sometimes will try and turn around in them. We're having to use their little newborn loungers sparingly because they roll right off. There have been a couple of times when I left the room for a few seconds and come back and they're on the floor.
![]() |
| July 4th-They look so "tall" here |
![]() |
| First time in the "big" seats of the stroller |
![]() |
| They did this on their own. For the first time, they didn't change their pose while I ran to get the camera. |
Eating is going much better for Emerson. However, she does usually wait until she's had about five bites before she decides that the food is okay to continue eating. Easton, on the other hand, hasn't turned any food away and he doesn't hesitate at all when he eats!! It's so funny because they know when I put them in their high chairs what's about to happen…and then they get really excited when the bibs come out!! AND they now both hold their own bottles. Even though this is a big deal, I have to admit, sometimes I wish they would still let me feed them (they're growing up too fast). Every once in a while, though, if they are really tired, they drop their hands for us to feed them (love those times, sweet, sleepy babies)! Mr. Easton also cut his first two teeth. The first one showed up on July 4th and the second one was a few days later.
I love watching them interact with each other. They smile and laugh at each other, and they look for each other. These two continue to bring us so much joy! We just love them so much!!
Easton
Weight: 19 pounds 3 ounces
Height: 27.5 inches
Eating: 7 ounces in the morning and before bed; 5-6 ounces with meals; cereal for breakfast and one container of food for lunch and dinner
Teeth: July 4th
*Loves to play on the floor and play in the bouncy exersaucer. He smiles easily and loves to bounce when you hold him. He HATES the nose sucker-outer. He will snuggle too!!
Emerson
Weight: 16 pounds 1 ounce
Length: 26 inches
Eating: 6 ounces in the morning and before bed; 4-5 ounces with meals; cereal for breakfast and one container of food for lunch and dinner
Teeth: none yet
*Loves to play on the floor and in the stationary exersaucer. Wiggles like crazy when you change her diaper, loves the nose sucker-outer. Have to work a little harder to get her to smile and is easily excited. Not really into snuggling…thinks she might miss something!













No comments:
Post a Comment