4 Months
| Mom, these pictures are getting ridiculous! |
| My handsome little man |
| My pretty girl |
Yes, I realize this post is way overdue, but life is busy and fun and I haven't had time to sit down and write about our two love bugs! They are four months old (well, actually two and a half months now) and doing so well! It's crazy how much they have grown and changed in a month. The biggest change is their personalities!! Both Easton and Emerson are so happy and you can easily make them smile (most of the time for Emerson, sometimes she gets pretty serious and doesn't want to have anything to do with smiling...it cracks me up!). Emerson is more laid back and Easton requires a little more attention at times (this keeps changing). They recognize our voices and this makes me ecstatic. I can walk into Ashley's to pick them up after school and start talking and they will find me. LOVE it!!
| Heavy head...Emerson, is thinking "I mean, what's the big deal...keep your head up!" |
| Easton, "See I can do it!" |
They are now both laughing (this takes a little more work) and rolling over. They're pretty good at the rolling over part, but it frustrates them sometimes to be on their bellies. Neither one of them have ever been big fans of being on their stomach. And, I have yet to get it on video because every time I get out the camera, they choose not to do it! Both are getting stronger and better at holding their heads up. It has taken Easton a little longer, but poor guy, he has a lot bigger head!
| Emerson being a rolly polly |
| The other rolly polly |
Sleeping is going well also. Both are still sleeping through the night which is amazing! Naps on the other hand have been a struggle. It's a work in progress trying to get both of them to nap at the same time. Nap boot camp will start once I'm out of school. Emerson does well sleeping during the day, but for some reason Easton is having trouble with soothing himself and staying asleep, or getting back to sleep if he is startled.
Everything else is going SO good! Each day is such a joy, even on the tough ones, they just smile and it makes everything better!! Love them both more than words, and of course, right up to the moon and back!!
Easton
Weight: 16 pounds 8 ounces
Height: 26 inches
Laughed: April 28
Rolled Over: May 6
Laughed: April 28
Rolled Over: May 6
Eating: 6 ounces
*Smiles all of the time, rolling over, likes to push on his legs to stand up, happy in the mornings, lovable!
| Yes, I love pictures!! |
| Hanging with Daddy |
| The shirt says it all! |
Emerson
Weight: 13 pounds 15 ounces
Height: 25 inches
Laughed: May 3
Rolled Over: May 3
Laughed: May 3
Rolled Over: May 3
Eating: 5 ounces
*Loves to smile and enjoys being read to, holds herself up well, happy in the mornings, LOVES her feet!
| I guess I'll take one more! |
| Someone just put me in my bed! |
| Cute as a button! |


No comments:
Post a Comment