Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter: He Is Risen!

Easter this year for our family was bittersweet.  This year Cade's anniversary shares the same day as Easter.  Even though today is tough, we are so blessed to be spending our first Easter with Easton and Emerson.  The two of them have brought so much joy to our life.  I find myself smiling all of the time.  It's crazy how you can be having a bad day and then they look up at you and smile and it all goes away!



I got them both an Easter basket and  filled it with a bathing suit, an outfit, teething rings, and a stuffed toy that chimes.  I'm sure they loved it (ha)!  The best part was I was able to get a picture of them together and they were both smiling!  It took a lot of work, but we got a good one!




We took them to church and put them in Peeweeville for the first time last night for the Saturday evening Easter service.  They did great…a few of our friends were serving in their room so it made it A LOT easier to drop them off!  It was so good for Darrell and I to be back at church.  It makes all the difference in the world actually being there versus listening to the service on the computer.

After church we went to eat with Mimi and Pa Cade to Salt Grass.

Easton & Emerson with PaCade and Mimi

Sunday we got up and went to the cemetery.  It was the first time we got Easton and Emerson out of the car with us.  All of the other times we've visited the weather hasn't been good or they were asleep.  We snapped a couple of pictures of them and they turned out really sweet.  Then we went to MawMaw and PawPaw's for a late lunch.

Easton & Emerson with MawMaw and PawPaw




Happy Easter from our family to yours!  


No comments:

Post a Comment