There are so many things I miss about that kid! I miss him cuddling with me on the couch. I miss him being rough and wrestling with Darrell. I miss him waking up in the morning with crazy hair and knowing it was time for a haircut. One of the most things I miss is watching him with his sister. It is one of the most amazing things to experience as a mother…the immediate love he had for Addi and the immediate protector he became of her. I can only imagine what the two of them are up to in Heaven!
When we went to the cemetery today there were so many flowers, balloons, and new toys. It makes me cry every time. So many people still continue to go out there. Darrell and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love us and love our children!! It makes days like these a little easier to get through!
![]() |
| Visiting their big brother and big sister for the first time |



No comments:
Post a Comment