I know I say every year that this time of year is tough for us. I was just thinking the other day about how much I miss my little movie watching sidekick. Cade loved a good Christmas movie as much as his mom. Every night we would manage to find a movie on TV. All the lights would be off except for the lights on the tree and mantle. Cade would crawl into the hole of my legs and we wouldn't move until the movie was over...I sure do miss that. Addi, on the other hand, was a big fan of the Christmas music specials. She loved to dance and dancing to Christmas music was no exception! Sometimes she would even get mad when the commercials would interrupt the music...I sure do miss that too!!
This year we still struggle with the with not having Cade and Addi here, I'm sure we always will. But this year we also have the excitement of two more precious babies joining our family! I can't even put into words how happy we are about what's to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment