Wednesday, December 18, 2013

35 Weeks

Monday marked 35 weeks! Time has flown by and I can't believe we've already made it to this point. When we went to our check up, Dr. Milner checked the heartbeats and they were perfect. He said I was a tad swollen, I didn't see it. 

The Thursday before I went to see him because my back was really bothering me. They wanted to make sure I didn't have a kidney infection or that I wasn't having back labor. I didn't have either. It was at this appointment that he recommended that I not go back to work. He wanted me to be able to take it easy, and he knew with me being a teacher, that really wasn't possible being at school.

This is my second week being at home and it's probably a good idea I didn't go back to school. I am REALLY uncomfortable! When I sit or stand for even ten minutes, my back and front really start bothering me. I am also now at the stage where NO maternity clothes fit. Everyday my wardrobe consists of sweatpants and a select few of Darrell's large shirts (many of those don't even fit)!



Needless to say... I'm ready for the kiddos to get here. The goal is to get them to 36 weeks, which is Monday! Once we get there, bring it on!!

The nurseries are pretty much ready. We have a few more things that I've ordered to hang on the walls. The bedding came in and we LOVE it!! I'll make a post about the rooms when everything is finished.

So now we just wait! We're praying for two HEALTHY, strong, and happy babies!! Hopefully we'll get to meet them sooner than later!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to read a happy and healthy update. I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer and I pray God blesses you with a safe and healthy delivery. Can't wait to read that the babies have arrived. Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very exciting!! And I'm glad he suggested you take it easy at the house and stop working, that was a blessing. Can't wait to hear about their arrival. Praying for those sweet babies and you as you deliver! Eeek, so excited.

    ReplyDelete