Friday, January 17, 2014

They're Here

Emerson and Easton are here!  I know many of you have been waiting patiently (and some probably not so patiently) for pictures so here they come.  We've been getting into a new routine and just eating our new little ones up.  Knock on wood, so far they have been the most calm and easy-going babies.  We have to wake them up at night to feed them, so we're pretty excited about that!

We scheduled an induction on January 6th and they arrived early that afternoon.  Emerson was born at 1:47 and weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces and AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN minutes later Easton arrived.  He was 8 pounds (yes, you read that right).  It's been funny seeing everyone's reactions.

Emerson (I just love the bow on the hat)

Easton (so sweet)

No words...so stinkin precious!

He looks huge in this picture! Ha!

We were able to go home on the 9th and we were ready to be in the comfort of our house and in our own bed!  Friday was our 10 year anniversary and we both forgot with everything else going on.  The only reason I remembered was because of a text I got from a friend.

Our first family picture...getting ready to leave.

Dressed and ready to go

Not too sure about this whole car seat thing!

Love this!

Napping together

A quick picture before the doctor

I cannot explain how happy and excited Darrell and I are.  We are truly in love and just overwhelmed with God's love!  So many prayers have been said for these two beautiful children, and they were answered.  We have two happy and healthy babies!!  This has been such a long and emotional journey and it's finally here.  We are enjoying creating new memories with them every day.

I know I say this all of the time, but thank you so much for all of your continued thoughts and prayers!  We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives!!

5 comments:

  1. I knew they were here, of course, my little birthday buddies!! BUT I was very impatiently waiting a blog post with more details and pictures! ! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! My heart is overflowing with joy for y'all!! They are so precious. And little Emerson looks like an angel in her Just Born onesie with that precious pink bow. Absolutely love it. Super glad to hear that y'all are at home and all is well. Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't know each other, but I lived in League City before we moved to South Carolina. I have followed your story and cannot explain how excited I was to hear about these two coming into the world. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was definitely one of the ones impatiently waiting for an update. I am so happy for you and your family! Thank God for two beautiful and healthy blessings. Congratulations and enjoy those two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do not know me but I have been following your blog for some time. I am overjoyed for the two of you on these 2 beautiful miracles. Congratulations to such a loving and deserving family! I wish you nothing but love and happiness. Thank you for opening up your lives via this blog. PS- They are ADOREABLE!

    ReplyDelete