![]() |
| 28 Weeks |
The past four weeks have gone really well. I feel good, but I am getting huge and it's starting to get really uncomfortable in the evenings. I'm moving a lot slower and can feel myself getting even slower as the day progresses. Sleeping is always an issue, I can't seem to find a good position to sleep comfortably in. Oh well! The babies are moving like crazy and I really enjoy feeling them move, even though, at times, they can be a little rough!
Progress is finally being made on the nurseries. I finished getting Cade and Addi's things packed up and put away and I'm glad that part is over. Darrell and his dad started painting the nurseries today and will hopefully finish tomorrow. I'm really excited about starting to get the nurseries put together. Pictures will be posted as soon as they are done...probably won't be any time soon though. I don't think their bedding will be ready until I'm around 32 weeks.
Everything else is going well! Darrell and I get more and more excited every day. We can't wait to meet these precious babies!!



So very happy for you.
ReplyDelete