Sunday, October 6, 2013

24 Weeks

Three words...time.is.flying!  It's really crazy to think that I am already 24 weeks.  I went to the doctor last Monday and we were able to hear both heart beats without doing an ultrasound.  Easton was 144 and Emerson was 156.  Dr. Milner did do a quick ultrasound and they looked good.  He didn't take any measurements, but he liked how everything looked.  Right now Emerson is breech and is baby A which means she is the lowest.  Easton is transverse, which means he is side to side.  He is baby B so he is higher up.  At this point I am feeling them move all of the time and I really love it!  It can get a little crazy when they are moving at the same time.  I'm just getting bigger and bigger.  I'm easily tired and am trying to take it easy.  Every day after school, I come home and put my feet up.  

24 Weeks

Our 28 week appointment will be the last appointment we have every four weeks.  After that, we move to appointments every two weeks.  Darrell quickly realized that these babies are going to be here quick.  We really need to get moving on getting their nurseries ready.  The planner in me would like everything to be ready by the end of November, of course, sooner is always good too!  We have been busy on the weekends so we just need to pick a day or two and get everything moved out so we can paint and rearrange.  This whole process has been a ball of different emotions.  It's hard to go through Cade and Addi's things and believe me, many tears have been shed.  At the same time we are SO excited and looking forward to Easton and Emerson getting here!

We've had one shower already and are beginning to get stocked up on things for the kiddos.  We are using our study as storage right now until the rooms are ready!  

My mom and I registered at Buy Buy Baby and talk about overwhelming/entertaining/exhausting, etc.  My favorite part was meeting the stroller expert, yes, you heard me, the stroller expert.  We walk over to the stroller department and Steve "the stroller expert" walked up and introduced himself.  First of all this guy was probably about the age of my brother (23) and I thought "you've got to be kidding me.  What does this kid know about strollers?" Well, I learned my lesson about judging because this guy was legit when it came to strollers.  He showed me what he recommended and after about a minute I just handed him the scanner and told him to scan everything I needed.  I was really impressed by ole Steve!

Things are continuing to go great!  Thanks for your continued prayers!

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile!! SO excited for y'all!! And how cute do you look!?! Glad you are feeling well and can't wait to meet your miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy 4 you guys! So happy
    Both babies are doing great. GBU xoxp

    ReplyDelete