Tuesday, September 10, 2013

20 Weeks, Well Actually 21

I've made it to 21 weeks and I am officially getting large.  A couple of weeks ago I woke up and noticed a huge change in the size of my belly!  People are now telling me how I've grown and my students even tell me every day, "Mrs. Carpenter, your belly is bigger today than it was yesterday."  They're pretty cute!

The last four weeks have gone by quickly and the nausea is finally gone too.  I think it stopped around 18 weeks.  I'm just so grateful that it's gone and didn't last the entire pregnancy.  A couple of weeks ago my mom and I went and registered.  That's when it really sank in that this is all really happening and will be pretty fast.  I had to keep texting my bestie to see how many of each thing I needed!

I had my 20 week appointment last week and both babies looked great.  They were both measuring what they should.  Easton measured a tad bit bigger than Emerson.  It's always so emotional watching them move around during the ultrasound!

21 Weeks

Everything is good for us around here.  We are now working on nurseries and picking out bedding.  As excited as we are about this step, it is also a pretty emotional one.  We haven't touched Cade and Addi's rooms and we are now having to go through things and make decisions.  I feel like this is the final "big" thing for us!  Man is it tough!!

I know I say this all of the time, but I truly mean it...thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm ALWAYS THANKFUL to hear that you and babies are all doing well!

    GOD is graciously BLESSING you and Darrel with a new beginning as HE has received your dear children in HIS LOVING ARMS!

    May HIS GRACE be poured upon you and Darrel in fullest measure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Will keep praying for Emerson and Easton! Love that I can pray for them by name now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your nausea is gone and your little belly...too cute!! Goodness, I'm sure it is emotions big time going through their rooms. Lifting you up in prayer during this time. Love the names! God has hand picked you and Darrell out to be their parents...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete