I have to say that bath time at our house is VERY entertaining! Cade loves to make Addi laugh and in the bath, for some reason, she thinks everything is funny. At the end of EVERY bath Cade likes to have a "spit-off" with Addi. He starts and then she goes, then he goes, then she goes, etc. It's really funny. She can even tell when he spits harder, so she'll spit harder too. Gotta love having an older brother!
 |
| Before her bath |
 |
| Cade wanted crazy hair too, but his is a tad short! |
 |
| Too cute! |
 |
| I think she looks like a kid from Whoville! |
By the way, check out her hair. Isn't it crazy!! I can't get over how much it is growing.
 |
| After her bath, getting ready for bed. |
How fun!! Love bath time!! She is getting so big...what a cutie!! And yes, her hair is growing so much...I'm jealous! lol! Jase is now apparently too big for a bath and it has been a shower every night this week! La-De-Da!
ReplyDelete