Monday, March 14, 2011

The Kiddos

As usual time is flying by and I'm realizing I'm doing an awful job keeping up with  my blog.  The sad part is when I go to check on what all of my friends are up to, I say to myself, "Man, I really need to update our blog."  Then before I know it more time has passed by and I still haven't updated it yet.



Addi turned nine months old on February 26th.  It's so amazing how many new things she does and how much she grows every day.  I look at old pictures and can't believe how much she is changing.  She smiles ALL the time and absolutely loves her brother.  It's crazy how funny she thinks he is.  I love watching the two of them together.  Of course, she already has figures out that Cade's toys are way cooler than hers and those are the ones she always wants to play with.  According to Cade, several of his toys are "too small" and "too dangerous" for her.  "Addi could choke on them" he likes to say (even about the toys are that are perfectly fine for her to play with).  She is crawling everywhere and is now pulling herself up onto things.  Every once in a while she gets stuck and can't figure out how to get back down to the floor (it's just so far away).  We just watch and eventually she figures it out.

Addi 9 Months



Cade has started his second season of soccer and they won their first game!  Hopefully this season he will have more of a winning record.  There are a couple of kids from his team last year on his team and his really good friend, Luke, is also is on his team.  He LOVES soccer and is always asking when practice is and when his next game is!  He has enjoys riding his scooter and we're still working on teaching him how to ride his bike without training wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment