Soooo...it's finally time for us to officially get started with the invetro process. The past couple of months Darrell and I had to choose our egg donor and sperm donor. What a process that was!!
As of Friday, March 22nd, our egg donor started her cycle...so that meant it was time for us to get our "calendar" set up. Today (Monday, April 1st) I started on the meds to move us forward. It looks like we will have possible transfer dates of May 2-4 (all of this depends on when they retrieve the eggs from our donor).
I can't explain how excited Darrell and I are about starting this!! We are SO ready to have noise in our house again. We LOVE children and are looking forward to this next chapter in our lives! We pray that everything goes smoothly and that at the end of all this we will have a beautiful child, or two, to share our life with!! Thank you so much for your continued prayers!!
Our Mississippi Home
6 years ago


So awesome!! Thought of you last night and was wondering on the current status...now I know!! So excited for y'all!! Continuing to pray for this process! :)
ReplyDeletePrayers for you guys. Excited to see what the Lord has for you as he continues to heal your hearts.
ReplyDelete~Kathryn
Yayyy! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been following your story and I am so excited for you and your husband! Many prayers for a successful first attempt and a beautiful new baby, or two!
ReplyDeleteAwesome to hear! We will be praying for yall.
ReplyDeleteSuch great news!! I'm so excited for you and Darrell!! Continuing to pray for y'all!
ReplyDelete