Friday, January 4, 2013

Small Moments

It is crazy to me how at random times I will have vivid memories of small moments with Cade and Addi. Don't get me wrong, I think about them ALL of the time...but from time to time I have these moments when I remember every detail of a memory as if it just happened. Tonight I drove through McDonalds for dinner and as I pulled away from the drive thru I remembered a time when Cade was in the back seat and asked me if I could hand him his French fries. Then he said to me in his cute matter of fact voice, "I know Mom, I can't have my toy until I finish eating." I have gone through that McDonalds at least a 100 times since he's been gone, and that was the first time I remembered a specific moment so vividly from one of our visits there. I absolutely love it when I have these small moments! They ALWAYS make me smile...it really is all about the small things in life!!

Man I miss that kid!! Look how silly he is! Not matching pjs, too short shirt (appropriate length didn't matter to him), wearing his daddy's shoes, AND that precious smile!!



No comments:

Post a Comment