| Monument on Friday without landscaping |
Since about June I had been planning to surprise Darrell with having it landscaped. One of our best friend's owns a landscaping business so I asked her if she would be interested in doing it for us. She was so excited about it and it turned out amazing. Lauren and her team put so much heart and love into the project and you can tell by how great it looks. The best part is that the timing worked out perfectly! Lauren and her team were able to do it during the day yesterday while Darrell and I were at work. What a great way to end the day! We went out to the cemetery for Cade's birthday and it was finished. Darrell was shocked and absolutely loved it!
| After! |
Thank you Lauren and Dan for all of your love and support through the past year and making our monument so special! We love y'all!


Your strength amazes me. I know your strength comes from the Lord, but I just wanted you to know that your children and your story have really touched my life (and so many others I know). Thank you for being so open and for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the etchings on the stone, and under the shade of the tree- so peaceful. Y'all amaze me with your strength and grace.
ReplyDeleteGirl you had me balling yesterday and now again today!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I saw this yesterday. My dad is in the veterans section close by.
ReplyDelete