Thursday, July 14, 2011

Addi Turns One!!

May 27, 2010

May 28, 2011

So, I had some issues with uploading pictures so this is why this post is so late.  Sorry!  I'm going to try and get better about keeping it up to date (I know I've said that before).

We just celebrated Addi's first birthday.  Man, time flies.  It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home.  We had several friends and family over to celebrate.  I decided to go with a hot pink, black, and white cupcake theme.  Aunt Lala gave her the birthday outfit and there wasn't one piece missing.  It was perfect.  My friend, Andrea, and I made the cookies that I used for party favors.  I got really creative and made the birthday banner on her high chair.







Her birthday hat that she kept on!



Addi didn't want to have anything to do with the cake.  It was a little disappointing, but I guess the little princess didn't want to get her outfit dirty (haha).  She loved playing with all of her friends and really didn't care much about the presents either.  Oh well, I know that won't last long.  It was great having everyone over!

Please get this icing off my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment